Museum moving and fine art shipping is a job for professionals, requiring an extreme amount of precision. Whether for a single piece of high-value artwork or a full exhibition spanning multiple cities, Advance Relocation Systems will handle the move expertly. Our fleets are climate-controlled, making them perfectly equipped to transport your sensitive and delicate artifacts safely and carefully.
Moving fine art is a delicate process. Here are three important benefits of using Advanced Relocation Systems:
- Our processes control temperature, humidity, and exposure to UV light throughout the shipping cycle.
- Our national and international partnerships, including the Atlas network, provide coordinated climate-controlled fine art storage across the United States and Canada.
- Our facilities are secure and protected from fire, smoke, and unauthorized access.
Other features of our fine art and museum moving services include:
- Using multiple truckloads for traveling exhibitions.
- Last on-first off (L.O.F.O) loading and delivery.
- Exclusive use of reserved shipment space.
- Providing armed guards and police escorts, if needed.
- Acquiring permits and utilizing best route surveys.
- Complying with all requirements for DOT certification and FMC licensing.
- TSA clearance at all airports.
- International services, including installation and disassembly as needed.
- Dual-operator teams available for enhanced safety and efficiency.
- Space reservations available.
Safety and security measures are paramount, too and include:
- Pilot car escorts for legal and safety assurance.
- Custom rigging to secure large and unusual loads for safe transport.
- Compliance with state and municipal requirements.
- Couriers are welcome as passengers during transportation.
- Providing insurance.
- Enhanced security options to safeguard items at every point in the transit cycle.
- Access to experts in fine arts crating for paintings and multi-dimensional pieces.
- 24/7 surveillance services, if requested.
- Fully alarmed trailers are available.
The right kind of equipment is a must and we have it - equipment such as:
- High-cube trailers with enlarged capacity and access.
- Our trailers have liftgates and oversized doors.
- Air ride suspension for a smoother ride.
- Real-time satellite tracking.
- Flat-bed trailers for large works and exhibitions: Large or oversized pieces, including sculptures and exhibits, are accommodated with equipment for oversized, double-wide, and super loads.
- Straight flat-floor trailers.
- Single-drop (step-deck) trailers.
- Double-drop (lowboy) trailers.
- Stretch deck and insert.
Advance Relocation Systems has earned the trust of museums, exhibitors, auction houses and Registrars in the U.S. and internationally. Our reliable, on-time, worry-free delivery and superior handling have made us the preferred choice for moving high-value fine art. We are proud to have transported many of the world’s finest collections and exhibits.
We look forward to hearing about your fine art shipment. Please contact us today to discuss how Advance Relocation can help with your project.